Each student is expected to participate in class discussions on various law enforcement topics. Please abide by the following rules:
1) No cell phones, iPods, mp3, or other electronic device on or visible in class at any time. If a cell phone is out during class it will be confiscated and turned over to your assigned Assistant Principal, to whom you will need to go see to get it back.
2) Do not disrupt class and please refrain from blurting out or talking out while another student is talking. Students will raise their hands if they have questions or comments.
3) Pay attention – This means being awake, eyes forward and not talking to your neighbor.
4) Show respect to fellow students and others in class.
5) Work books are requirements for this class and fail to bring it to class will cause students to lose participation/prepared points for the day.
6) Cheating on tests will result in an automatic “F”.